Friday, February 14, 2003
posted by Julie |
Happy Valentine's Day everybody.
A good day to think about everyone and everything you’ve been lucky enough to love in your life. Including yourself. Your very own self.
Please spend part of today writing a little Valentine love note to self.
Get out a pink piece of paper, and cut it into a heart shape. Get out a red pen, and write.
* Admire yourself for the good work you’ve done this year.
* Adore every effort you’ve made to protect and increase your health.
* Coo over your newfound understanding of your strengths and weaknesses as recorded in your fitness journal.
* Appreciate your own beauty and the stunning capability of your own body to heal and recover.
* Promise yourself that you’ll take good care of yourself for ever and ever, and even make a list of what steps you’ll take to do that.
* Tell yourself three things in particular that you really like about yourself right now.
Read the valentine back to yourself three times.
Make yourself a nice protein shake made pink with raspberries.
And have a Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day History
Watch this Movie